We provided that SSC Mathematics Suggestion 2018 for SSC Exam Candidate. We know that Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination is the most important center examination in secondary level. The SSC examination will be held on February or 1stweek of Match in 2018. So, they have to prepare themselves for upcoming exam. We will give them SSC General Mathematics Suggestion 2018 totally free. Because, we want to serve the students whom will not capable continue their study various reason such as Weakness in Math.
SSC Exam is the best competitive exam for secondary student’s life in Bangladesh Curriculum Education. The exam is very important to make a good result and also to get the best CGPA (Cumulative Grade Points Average). If a student making a good result, it’s helped to admit the Government College for HSC (High Secondary School Certificate) level. So, SSC Mathematics Suggestion 2018 helps the student to get a good CGPA in Mathematics. Keep it and Practices more!!!
We was already arranged SSC Mathematics Suggestion 2018 for their (Students) upcoming exam. We’ve got it in three parts. For example, arithmetic, algebra, and geometry. Then we will discuss the whole questions by chapter-based creative questions. Along with this, we created creative questions by looking at all the boards. So that one question can be raised if they do a question. We think that if students can understand the figures, they will have a good creation in creative mathematics question.
Completed mathematics are divided into 4th categories. There are –
1. Section 1: Real Number, Set and Function (Have a creative from in the row).
2. Section 1: Algebraic Expressions (One question must be confirmed from here).
3. Section 3: Exponent and Logarithm, Finite Series (Maybe a question has included, if this type question didn’t previous exam).
4. Section 4: Equations with one variable, Simple Simultaneous Equation with two Variable and Algebraic Ration and Proportion, (Maybe a question will include from here).
5. Section 5: Trigonometry Ration, Distant and Height (One or two question must be included from here).
6. Section 6: Mensuration (One Question Must).
7. Section 7: Lines, Angles and Triangles, Practical Geometry, Circle (Two question in a row).
8. Section 8: Area Related Theorems and Contraction. (Maybe one question in a row).
9. Section 9: Statistics (One question must be included in every exam).
10. If you (student) need more information, you must contact us through our Facebook Fan Page.
SSC Mathematics Suggestion 2018: Creative Question
SSC Mathematics Suggestion 2018: MCQ
If you need more information for this suggestion , please contact us Our Facebook Fan Page.