We know that Junior Dhakhil School Certificate (JDC) Examination is very important for JDC candidates. JSC Exam is the second Centre Exam of JDC Examinee. So, they have to prepare themselves for upcoming exam. We provided that a good JDC Mathematics Suggestion 2018 for their competitive JDC Exam 2018. We will give them JDC Mathematics Suggestion 2018 totally free. Because, we want to serve the students whom will not capable continue their study various reason such as Weakness in Math.
We was already arranged JDC Mathematics Suggestion 2018 for their (Students) upcoming exam. We’ve got it in three parts. For example, arithmetic, algebra, and geometry. Then we will discuss the whole questions by chapter-based creative questions. Along with this, we created creative questions by looking at all the boards. So that one question can be raised if they do a question. We think that if students can understand the figures, they will have a good creation in creative mathematics question.
Completed mathematics are divided into 4th categories. There are –
- Arithmetic: Pattern, profit and measurement. A creative question will be examined from each section.
- Algebra: Law of Algebra and its use, Fraction, Simple Equation and Set. A creative question will be examined from each section. (Note: Fraction and Law in a same row)
- Geometry: Quadrilateral, the Pythagorean Theorem and circle. . A creative question will be examined from each section.
- Information and Data: A question from here will be examined.
- If you (student) need more information, you must contact us through our Facebook Fan Page.
JDC Mathematics Suggestion 2018: Arithmetic
JDC Mathematics Suggestion 2018: Algebra
JDC Mathematics Suggestion 2018: Geometry
If you need more information for this suggestion, please contact us Our Facebook Fan Page.